Botanic Hearth Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner set is formulated to keep your hair at its finest shape and condition. The shampoo cleanses, exfoliates and soothes the scalp, leaving it feeling clean, refreshed and hygienic. Meanwhile, the conditioner helps with delivering deep hydration to hair and scalp that it requires, promoting shiner, softer and smoother looking hair. This shampoo and conditioner set by Botanic Hearth is suitable for all hair types. A cruelty-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free product that you can use without worrying about chemicals.
- Gentle Hair Cleanser: Made with hair-loving ingredients like rosemary oil, peppermint oil, spearmint oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, and collagen.
- Lightweight, Hydrating Shampoo: Gives a thorough cleanse to the scalp, removing excess oil and impurities while soothing irritations and itchiness.
- Supports Visibly Thicker, Fuller Hair: This multitasker shampoo takes good care of your hair’s strength and vitality, leaving it looking shinier, smoother and softer with every wash.
- Hair-Smoothing Conditioner: Our shampoo and conditioner is a match made only for your hair’s best interest. This conditioner contains keratin and collagen proteins to restore lost radiance and resilience to your hair. It delivers long last hydration without weighing down the hair
- For All Hair Types: This cruelty free, paraben free, sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner set is suitable for all hair types.
Rosemary Mint Shampoo: Water, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate,Cocoyl Sarcosine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Aloe Vera Juice, Coco-betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Vegetable Collagen, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Peppermint Oil.
Rosemary Mint Conditioner: Water, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Aloe Vera Juice, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Vegetable Collagen, Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Trideceth-7, Polyquaternium-78, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Peppermint Oil.
HOW TO USE
Rosemary Mint Shampoo:
- Apply it to wet hair
- Work from roots to shaft, creating lather
- Let it sit for 2 minutes to completely absorb
- Rinse thoroughly
Rosemary Mint Conditioner:
- Apply it to clean, wet hair
- Let it absorb completely into the scalp for 2-3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly