Botanic Hearth’s Sore Muscle Massage Oil features an extraordinary blend of hand-crafted essential oils designed to soothe sore muscles. Our proprietary, easy-absorption formula helps seamlessly dissolve tension while infusing any atmosphere with its warm, natural scent. Ideal for use in massage therapy, this natural wonder leaves skin feeling deeply nourished, hydrated, and refreshed.
- Sore Muscle Massage Oil with arnica extract and a unique blend of essential oils.
- Warming and Relaxing Massage Oil to comfort aching body, tensed and tired muscles, and stiff joints.
- A Perfect Muscle Care Oil, great for at home or professional massage.
- Great for use after a hard day at work or a hardcore workout at the gym.
- Quick-absorption formula that penetrates the skin without leaving a sticky residue.
- Its warming and calming scent eases the agitated mind and promotes feelings of comfort.
Hydrogenated Sweet Almond Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Arnica Montana Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Menth Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tocopherol.
Contains botanic and non-botanic ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- For best use, dispense a small quantity of oil (several drops) directly into the hands.
- Spread by gently rubbing together and massaging into the desired area/s.
- Repeat the process until pain and tension are noticeably eased.
The BEST sore muscle rub
I love this oil, the scent is magnificent, the arnica totally relaxes my legs, it is super moisturizing and always a "take-along" when I get a massage. Awesome product!
Serious pain reliever!
Purchased this product after enduring a fall resulting in significant back pain. For weeks prior to purchasing, nothing seemed to help the pain. Nearly immediately after using this product, the pain started subsiding. Works like a charm! If on the fence, buy; you will not be disappointed.
Great choice for massage therapists
I'm on my 3rd or 4th order of this oil. It's wonderful, works really well and has a great texture for either Swedish or deep tissue. My clients love the scent and love the way it moisturizes their skin and soothes their muscles. Highly recommended by this 17 year career massage therapist. ____
This oil makes massages much more enjoyable! The smell is pleasant and texture is nice, definitely soothes some of those aching muscles after a long day.
Good Massage Lotion
The scent is pleasant. Lotion gets absorbed quickly and the skin doesn't have the oily feel after a little while.
Sore relief oil
All I have to say is excellent! This product performs well and relieving pain!