Botanic Hearth’s Vitamin C Serum is a high potency serum formulated with 20% Vitamin C and other beneficial ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. It is crafted for use on facial areas of a greater propensity to premature aging, such as the eye, nose, and mouth areas. Regular use helps visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains a stabilized form of vitamin C with natural oils to soften your skin and keep it lovely, smooth, and glowing. Vitamin C is known to balance the skin’s pH levels, nurture, and protect the skin.
- Young and Fresh-Looking Skin: Vitamin C is replete with antioxidants that protect the skin against damaging UV rays, pollutants, and free radicals.
- Promotes Visibly Youthful and Fresh Skin: Vitamin C is known to promote skin firmness and elasticity. Visibly smoothes and tones uneven and rough skin.
- Hydrates and nurtures, enhancing your skin’s natural beauty.
- Brightens complexion and lightens the appearance of dark spots, scars, and discoloration.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Propylene Glycol, Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride), Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasosium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
Contains botanic and non-botanic ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- Apply Vitamin C Serum to clean your face.
- Wait until the serum has been absorbed before applying facial moisturizer or makeup.
- Use morning and night for best results.
The best face lotion
Love this product, I only wish it was available in larger bottles. Light, effective and never greasy. No overpowering smell.
Fresh dew feel on the skin. A must!
Effective! Dark spots slowly lightening and also somewhat exfoliating.
Tried it out
Not sure if I would get it again, but it has good ingredients and no overpowering smell.
Vitamin C Serum
I always had great skin. Unfortunately I contacted some type of contact dermatitis, and it's been awful. The vitamin C serum is very soothing to my face and I seem to be getting better.
This absorbs rapidly and makes my skin feel hydrated immediately.