Botanic Hearth Tea Tree Oil Shampoo is formulated with hair and scalp-loving ingredients such as 100% pure tea tree oil, aloe vera, peppermint, and lavender oils to promote clean and strong hair and scalp. It is sulfate-free and paraben-free. Gentle enough for daily use and for all hair types.
- Contains 100% pure tea tree oil
- Won’t weigh hair down
- Refreshing, your scalp will thank you for this!
- Sulfate-free and paraben-free
- For all hair types, especially for dry, itchy scalp
- Tea Tree Shampoo made with 100% pure tea tree oil. Promotes clean scalp and hair.
- Soothes dry, flaky, and itchy scalp and rejuvenates dull and rough hair.
- Suitable for all hair types, including color-treated hair. Detoxifies the scalp without stripping off natural oils.
- Clarifying shampoo to cleanse off buildup and excess oils while keeping the scalp and hair hydrated.
- Has a refreshing scent that will make you feel fresh and cheerful all day long.
Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxy-sulyaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, C14-16 Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, PEG-7Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium 10, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Citrus aurantium (Orange) Fruit Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Melaleuca alterni-folia(Tea Tree) Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate).
Contains botanic and non-botanic ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to wet hair, working into a lather.
- Allow absorption for approx, 2 min before thoroughly rinsing.
- For best results, follow the application with Botanic Hearth Tea Tree conditioner.
I've always bought this product and it's always done great for me. Smells good too!
There was no pump
A good product but deceptive packaging
The product is pictured on Amazon with a plunger, but it doesn't arrive that way. The cap it comes with makes it impossible to extract shampoo from the bottle. Every time I use it, I have to take off the cap and pour directly. Would not buy again.
Product does not match photo on Amazon.
It's not a pump bottle, it's a squeeze bottle with a lid that needs to be opened.
Doesn't come with a pump as shown in picture. I'll shop elsewhere.
Not like the description
Description did not match what I got. Did not work out for me. Did not moisturize my hair, made it harder. Pic showed that it has a pump, I didn't get it. Seller needs to update the pic because it was misleading.