- This facial moisturizer is made with powerful and effective ingredients that visibly firm the skin.
- It is carefully formulated to provide maximum hydration to keep your skin feeling soft and smooth for a long period of time.
- It contains retinol, aloe vera leaf extract, vitamin E, almond oil and other soothing ingredients that are known to improve skin elasticity and suppleness.
- Its deeply moisturizing formula helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- This lightweight facial moisturizer is suitable for all skin types, men and women and gentle enough for daily use.
Retinol Cream with Hyaluronic Acid addresses numerous skincare concerns with a combination of powerful ingredients that provide lasting moisturization. Its deeply hydrating formula visibly firms the skin and keeps it looking healthy and young. It contains retinol, vitamin E, aloe vera leaf extract and almond oil among other beneficial ingredients that are known to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Our facial moisturizer is formulated to support optimal health of your skin.
HOW TO USE
- Apply the cream to freshly washed face.
- Place onto your finger and gently apply onto your face and neck in the morning and at night.
- Wait until the cream has been absorbed before applying moisturizer or makeup.
Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Palmitate (from Palm Oil), Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Emulsifying Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, EDTA, Citric Acid, Algae Extract, Pullulan, Carbomer, Beeswax, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Iris Pallida Leaf Cell Extract, Nymphaea Caerulea Leaf Cell Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Flower) Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein Elastin, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A),Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
Contains botanic and non-botanic ingredients.