Botanic Hearth Leave-in Conditioner Spray is carefully crafted to strengthen and help protect dry, damaged, and chemically treated hair. Leave-in Conditioner has a light formula that will not weigh your hair down. It adds volume, shine, and manageability to your hair, keeping them soft, silky, and smooth. Our conditioner is carefully formulated with a blend of conditioning, smoothing, and nurturing ingredients. It rejuvenates dry, dull, chemically-damaged hair, leaving it looking shinier, and stronger.
Botanic Hearth Leave-in Conditioner Spray is gentle enough for daily use and for all hair types, especially for color-treated hair.
- Adds volume and vitality to damaged, dry and rough hair.
- Best Hair Conditioner to strengthen and protect hair against pollutants, UV rays, and free radicals.
- Makes hair manageable and easier to style. It contains bitter orange, mint, aloe vera gel, and rosehip oil that nurture and moisturize hair.
- Lights weight formula that does not weigh down hair, leaving it feeling softer, smoother, and shinier.
- Gentle enough for daily use and applicable for all hair types.
Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Amodimethicone, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate Tetracaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Oleth-5 Phosphate, Dioleyl Phosphate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Methyl Gluceth-10, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus) Extract, Blue Agave (Agave tequilana) Extract, Jasmine (Jasminum polyanthum) Extract, Rosehip Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein.
Contains botanic and non-botanic ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- Spray evenly in a misting motion over damp or dry hair.
- Do not rinse.
- May be used to control frizz and condition hair.
I love this conditioner
This conditioner is great for my hair, which is thick and very porus. Keeps it shiny and results in nice, wavy texture. I just wish that I could buy the conditioner separately!! Why do I have to buy shampoo every time when I don't need it?