Botanic Hearth Keratin Hair Conditioner is expertly formulated with beneficial ingredients such as keratin protein, argan oil, and glycerin to help nurture and fortify your hair. It helps smooth frizz and seals in moisture for smooth-looking hair.
Botanic Hearth Keratin Hair Conditioner is gentle enough for daily use and safe for color-treated hair.
- Seals in moisture to make hair manageable, soft, and smooth.
- Keratin Protein fortifies hair, nurtures the scalp, and soothes dryness.
- Provides moisturization to the hair, leaving it looking shinier, and softer.
- Our conditioner restores natural beauty and vitality of lack lustre and chemically damaged hair. Contains argan oil, rice protein, soy protein and lanolin.
- Promotes thicker looking, visibly stronger hair.
Water/Eau (Aqua), Lanolin, Quaternium-18, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Oryza Sativa (Rice) Protein/Siloxysilicate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Keratin (Keratin Protein), Silk Amino Acids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Citric Acid
Contains botanic and non-botanic ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- After shampooing, apply the desired amount of Botanic Hearth Keratin Conditioner to freshly washed hair and massage toward ends.
- Leave in for 2-3 minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
It left my hair dry, in my opinion it didn’t work. I have curly hair by the way
I have been using this conditioner and other Botanic Hearth products for a few years now. I found them originally b/c I was looking for an alcohol-free conditioner. I tried several at the time and this was by far my favorite. I have long, straight, slightly thin hair and this conditions deeply but never weighs my hair down.
The conditioner smooths my hair without being greasy. It has a good smell and is not overwhelming. Definitely worth the price:)
A staple in my hair care regimen
My hair is super curly, soaks up moisture quickly, and I have some damage (from heat and color). After dealing with chronic dryness for years, I now use this conditioner daily. It leaves my curls soft, smooth and healthy. I also love that the scent is very subtle and not overpowering.