Botanic Hearth Himalayan Body Scrub detoxifies the skin and draws out excess oils and dead skin cells, leaving it with a radiant, clear, and toned appearance. It is a perfect blend of ingredients that are deeply therapeutic, nourishing, and moisturizing. Almond oil, vitamin E, and aloe vera leaf juice soothe dryness and leave your skin feeling velvety soft. The nutrient-rich content in this scrub hydrates and revitalizes the skin. This amazing scented scrub helps you relax and washes away tension while leaving your skin soft and supple.
- Massage onto skin with your fingertips in a circular motion
- It perfectly works for sore muscles and cellulite.
- We recommend going outward in with legs, then onto arms, and finally working onto the body.
- Rinse with water thoroughly.
- Will leave skin feeling soft and supple and lightly scented.
- Botanic Hearth Himalayan Body Scrub is made with natural ingredients, including the finest quality Himalayan Salt, Aloe Vera Juice, Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Vegetable Glycerine, and other components.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerine, and Almond Oil nourish and moisturize the skin. They are known to promote the skin’s moisture level and suppleness for a fresh and glowing appearance.
- Pink Himalayan Salt was frequently used in ancient cosmetics. It is a natural antioxidant, body exfoliant, and nutrient. It cleanses the skin and is known to balance the skin’s pH levels.
- Radiant and Healthy-Looking Skin. Botanic Hearth Himalayan Body Scrub purges out excess oils, dirt buildup, and dead skin cells for smooth and toned skin.
- A Therapeutic Skin Care Remedy helps lighten the appearance of scars, dark spots and blemishes, hydrates the skin, soothes acne, and detoxifies pores for smoother skin.
Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Salt), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable Glycerin), Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, ??Lychee fruit Essential Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
Contains botanic and non-botanic ingredients.