DIFFERENT PACKAGING, SAME GREAT PRODUCT!
Essential Oil Herbal Shampoo & Conditioner Set is sulfate-free and paraben-free. It is formulated with several beneficial essential oils such as Lavender, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus oils to stimulate and nurture hair and scalp. It is gentle yet effective. Each of the essential oils in this shampoo and conditioner has unique therapeutic properties to nurture and restore dull, dry, color-treated hair to its natural shine and luster.
- Sulfate and Paraben-Free
- Made with an active blend of Lavender, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Rosemary, Ginger, and Eucalyptus oils.
- Clarifying, cleansing, and nurturing shampoo and conditioner set to encourage clean scalp and rejuvenates dull hair.
- Loaded with hydrating ingredients that soothe dryness on the scalp, leaving the hair looking shiny, and lustrous.
- Suitable for all hair types, gentle enough for daily use, safe for color-treated hair.
Herbal Shampoo: Water, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Decyl Glucoside, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Macadamia Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Panthenol, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Sweet Almond Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sweet Orange Oil, Polyquaternium-10, Ginger Oil, Rosemary Oil, Lavender Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemongrass Oil
Herbal Conditioner: Water, Lanolin, Quarternium-18, Argania spinosa kernel argan oil, Rice Protein/Siloxysilicate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Keratin (Keratin Protein), Silk Amino Acids, Shea Butter Sweet Orange Oil, Lavender Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Ginger Oil, Rosemary Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Glycerine Isolpropyl Palmitate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, citric acid.
Contains botanic and non-botanic ingredients.
HOW TO USE
Essential Oil Herbal Shampoo:
- Apply to wet hair.
- Gently massage shampoo into the scalp, working through your hair, covering the entire hair shaft from root to tip.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Essential Oil Herbal Conditioner:
- Apply to damp hair.
- Use hands or a wide-tooth comb to work conditioner through your hair, focusing on the ends.
- Leave it in for 3-5 minutes, depending on how deeply you wish to condition.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Use as often as needed. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.