This sulfate and paraben-free shampoo and conditioner set brings life back to dull and rough hair with a brimful of naturally moisturizing ingredients. It enhances the color, maintains a vibrant and fresh look, while keeping the scalp feeling hydrated and fresh. With a completely color-safe and gentle formula, Color Bloom Shampoo and Conditioner set is suitable for daily use. Formulated without harsh chemicals and never tested on animals. Safe and clean hair care with natural ingredients.
- Extends Hair Color: Enriched with hydrating and soothing ingredients to boost shine and softness of hair while maintaining a glossy and vibrant look.
- Hydrated and Refreshed Scalp: There is silk protein, vitamins B5, E, aloe vera gel, and a series of natural oils to bring a breath of freshness to itchy and irritated scalp.
- Manageable and Stylish Hair: Completely color-safe hair care set full of hair-loving ingredients to tame frizz, add smoothness, provide strength, deliver hydration and more.
- Suitable for Daily Use: Keeps your hair looking vibrant and fresh with every wash. Good for daily use of all hair types, men and women.
- Without Paraben and Sulfate: It is made without any harsh chemicals that are known to cause adverse effects on hair.
Shampoo: Purified Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Lauramine Oxide, Polyquaternium 10, PEG-150 Distearate, Oleth-5 Phosphate, Dioleyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium 7, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Peel) Oil, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
Conditioner: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, 1-Octadecanol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lactic Acid, Polyquaternium 10, PEG-150 Distearate, Cyclomethicone, Oleth-2, Oleth-5 Phosphate, Dioleyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Flower) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Peel) Oil, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
HOW TO USE
Color Bloom Shampoo:
- Apply to wet hair.
- Work through roots to shaft to create a rich lather.
Color Bloom Conditioner:
- Take a generous amount.
- Apply to clean, wet hair.
- Massage the scalp and let it sit for 2-3 minutes.
Shampoo lathers but don’t feel really clean when rinsed.
Not much smell in shampoo. I wouldn’t buy again
Great hair products!
Love both! __ the smell is nice and you can tell it's quality is good. Plus the bottles are pretty __
Keeps your hair shinning
Smell good feels great on your hair
When it arrived there was shampoo and conditioner all over the box and leaking out the bottles were busted.
Not for me
5 stars because there's no particular failings of the product, it's just not to my taste.The smell is unpleasant once on the scalp, specifically for the conditioner (shampoo is fine).It's a *-free product, so there's less lather than I prefer (but I'm the one who bought a *-free product so I knew this was going to be the case), and the conditioner does not feel like it does much.My hair is healthy and shiny otherwise and the color in my partners hair is still vibrant, so it does what it's meant to do.
As a guy who hasn't cut his hair since spring/summer of 2016, I never really cared or paid attention to the shampoo and conditioner I used.Now that I dye my hair every month or two, I need to care for my hair properly. I see all these salon prices and brand name products, and I'll be ****** if I fall down that rabbit hole.. $60+ for a 10 oz. bottle of either shampoo or conditioner.. Nope! Not even if little nanobots hand massaged it in!Call me smart or a miser, this is what I settled on from reviews and price per unit. I also made sure it was safe for my color, and no harsh chemicals. I just got out of the shower and I must say this stuff worked great for my hair type. I didn't need to use leave in conditioner to brush it after.________