- Coconut Avocado Hair Mask loaded with deep conditioning and moisturizing properties of avocado and coconut oil. It nourishes and soothes dry, rough, damaged, and dull hair, restoring its natural beauty.
- It helps seal in moisture and promotes hair growth. Coconut oil has antioxidant properties known to fortify hair’s health to fight against pollutant and free radicals’ harmful effects.
- It is infused with proteins, amino acids, and healthy fatty acids that smooth, soften and detangle hair, leaving it looking luxuriously glowing.
- Expertly formulated with nourishing ingredients such as shea butter, coconut oil, argan oil, rosehip seed oil, avocado extract, vitamin E, B5, glycerine, and ginger oil.
- Gentle and soothing hair mask, suitable for all hair types, and safe for color-treated hair.
Botanic Hearth Coconut Avocado Hair Mask is expertly formulated with beneficial ingredients such as Coconut Oil, Avocado Extract, Argan Oil, Vitamin E, and Vitamin B5. It helps nourish and fortify your hair. Avocado hair mask helps smooth frizz, seals in moisture, hydrates, and deeply conditions the hair, leaving it looking healthier, shinier, and stronger.
Avocados are loaded with potassium, amino acids, and protein. Its moisturizing properties make hair look shiny and voluminous. The fatty acids and high levels of antioxidants in avocados have a highly protective effect against environmental stressors and damage. It also contains vitamin B, which is vital for healthy hair growth. Furthermore, coconut oil moisturizes the scalp, strengthens hair roots, and promotes hair growth. Botanic Hearth has carefully formulated its avocado mask to bring the health-promoting benefits of avocado and coconut oil in their purest form to you for a healthy scalp and hair.
Botanic Hearth Coconut Avocado Hair Mask is safe for all hair types, even color-treated hair.
Water, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Avocado Extract, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, Glycerin, Glycine Betaine, Climbazole, Ginger Oil.
HOW TO USE
- Wash and towel dry your hair.
- Separate hair into small sections.
- Apply mask from roots to ends.
- Use a wide-toothed comb or your fingers to comb through hair for even distribution.
- Leave it in for 40 to 45 minutes.
- To optimize the mask's effect, cover the head with a shower cap and hot towel after applying the mask.
- Rinse thoroughly.