Botanic Hearth Tea Tree Oil Hand Soap / Hand Wash with Aloe Vera contains tea tree essential oil which is known for its beneficial properties. It is a great liquid hand soap to keep your hands clean but won’t dry them out. Glycerin, aloe vera juice, and other nourishing ingredients help keep your hands feeling soft and moisturized.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Clarifying, detoxifying, and therapeutic Tea Tree Oil Hand Soap that improves skin’s health while keeping your hands clean.
- Aloe Vera Extract provides hydration and nourishment to the skin and keeps it healthy, smooth, and soft.
- Clean and Moisturized Skin: A gentle and moisturizing hand soap that is an effective cleanser yet soothing for the skin.
- A refreshing scent that stays on your skin long after each wash making you feeling energized and cheerful.
- Made with an active blend of essential oils that leaves your skin looking radiantly glowing.
Water, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Coco-betaine, Vegetable Glycerin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) flower Extract, Peppermint Oil, Spearmint Oil, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Natural Fragrance
Contains botanic and non-botanic ingredients.
HOW TO USE:
- Wet your hands with warm water.
- Apply Botanic Hearth Liquid hand soap/hand wash.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap.
- Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
Keep your hands clean with this hand soap, and keep your family safe from impurities
Great Soap, but no Pump. False Advertising
I would always buy this soap, but for some reason as of late, they dont come with a pump anymore. Just a shampoo droplet. Its so inconvenient now every time i use it. No consistency with the amount of soap I have to squeeze out of the bottle. Its ridiculous, sometimes its too much, other times too little, never the perfect amount. Will no longer be purchasing this product. I really need that pump.
No pump dispensers
I've been buying this soap (which I like very much) for a while. The latest batch of 4 bottles ordered a month ago arrived without any dispensing pumps, as is advertised, and have always been included in previous purchases.These bottles are not cheap. I'll now have to buy decanter bottles so I can use the soap. Will not be purchasing again.
Good Product. I am happy with it.
Good Product. I am happy with it.
The only thing is you can’t open the pump. When I called the number provided I just wanted a working pump. They said they knew of the issue from a lot of calls and told me to take the pump out which is messy cause I already had and hold it where straw connects. Advise use better packaging for the price
This stuff is amazing
Gave this to friends I liked it so much. Washes well, rinses easily without leaving any residue, smells great but not too strong, and leaves my dry hands feeling good. Tea tree makes me feel good that any tiny cracks or cuts in my skin are disinfected. Highly recommend this product.
Good but too expensive
This was more than satisfactory to use as hand soap and I would continue to buy if it wasn't so expensive. I'm sure I can find something else just as good for much less.