Botanic Hearth Biotin Shampoo, with Ginger Oil, is a moisturizing and clarifying hair. It contains an expertly formulated blend of nurturing and restorative ingredients to promote long thick hair. Use regularly to leave hair feeling clean, soft, silky, and manageable. Botanic Hearth Biotin Shampoo, with Ginger Oil, is gentle enough for daily use and safe for color-treated hair.
- Cruelty-Free Shampoo, made with Ginger Oil, Argan Oil, Tea Tree Oils, and Turmeric Extract. Promotes hair growth and comforts irritated scalp.
- Best Natural-based Shampoo enriched with a blend of nurturing and restorative ingredients to promote long thick hair.
- Biotin Shampoo is perfect for dull, rough, and dry hair that needs hydration and nurturing. Its regular use will leave your hair feeling clean, smooth, and manageable.
- Calms Itchy scalp with ginger and tea tree oils’ therapeutic properties. Thoroughly cleanses dirt buildup and impurities and supports visibly thick and glossy hair.
- Not tested on animals, free of sulfates and paraben.
Deionized purified water, Decyl glucoside, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, Disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, Sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, Panax ginseng root extract, Curcuma longa(Turmeric) root extract, Polygonum multiflorum root, Cocamide MIPA, Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, Argania spinosa kernel argan oil, Shea Butter, Biotin(Vitamin H), Polyquaternium 71, Nigella sativa oil, Phyllanthus emblica, Serenoa serrulata extract, Hibiscus rosa-sinensis extract, Nicotinic acid niacin, Beta sitosterol, Camelia sinensis, Sorbitan oleate, Ginger Oil, Urtica dioica extract, Cedrus atiantica oil, Rosmarinus officinalis, Soy isoflavone, Zinc pyrithione, Tocopherol（vitamin E）, Phenoxyethanol, Salvia sclarea oil, Ethylhexyl glycerin, Hexylene glycol, Citrus medica limonum oil, Caprylyl, Decyclucoside crosspolymer, Citric acid
Contains botanic and non-botanic ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to wet hair.
- Gently massage shampoo into the scalp, working through your hair, covering the entire hair shaft from root to tip.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Don buy from Amazon they send me diferente product no like the original
Don’t buy from Amazon they sell fake shampoo
I am using this for the past year or so and I recommend it to everybody
Do not buy from Amazon.
We have purchased the Biotin Shampoo/Conditioner combo 8 times. All from Amazon. This last time, the product was nothing resembling the quality we are used to. It smelled like an extremely cheap store brand shampoo. Did not even come close to the great aroma of ginger, tea tree oil and other botanicals we are used to. The bottle was a dark brown with a poorly applied label. My guess is that someone is selling fake Botanic Hearth products on Amazon. But from the company, not Amazon.
Good product for my hair type
I’m Hispanic I have wavy medium - long hair. This products is great. It’s not heavy for my hair.leaves it very Soft when you used with biotin conditioner.
El shampoo muy bueno