Botanic Hearth Biotin Shampoo, with Ginger Oil, is a moisturizing and clarifying hair. It contains an expertly formulated blend of nourishing and restorative ingredients to promote long thick hair. Use regularly to leave hair feeling clean, soft, silky, and manageable. Botanic Hearth Biotin Shampoo, with Ginger Oil, is gentle enough for daily use and safe for color-treated hair.
- Cruelty-Free Shampoo, made with Ginger Oil, Argan Oil, Tea Tree Oils, and Turmeric Extract. Promotes hair growth and comforts irritated scalp.
- Best Natural Shampoo enriched with a blend of nourishing and restorative ingredients to promote long thick hair.
- Biotin Shampoo is perfect for dull, rough, and dry hair that needs hydration and nourishment. Its regular use will leave your hair feeling clean, smooth, and manageable.
- Calms Itchy scalp with ginger and tea tree oils’ therapeutic properties. Thoroughly cleanses dirt buildup and impurities and supports visibly thick and glossy hair.
- Not tested on animals, free of sulfates and paraben.
Deionized purified water, Decyl glucoside, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, Disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, Sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, Panax ginseng root extract, Curcuma longa(Turmeric) root extract, Polygonum multiflorum root, Cocamide MIPA, Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, Argania spinosa kernel argan oil, Shea Butter, Biotin(Vitamin H), Polyquaternium 71, Nigella sativa oil, Phyllanthus emblica, Serenoa serrulata extract, Hibiscus rosa-sinensis extract, Nicotinic acid niacin, Beta sitosterol, Camelia sinensis, Sorbitan oleate, Ginger Oil, Urtica dioica extract, Cedrus atiantica oil, Rosmarinus officinalis, Soy isoflavone, Zinc pyrithione, Tocopherol（vitamin E）, Phenoxyethanol, Salvia sclarea oil, Ethylhexyl glycerin, Hexylene glycol, Citrus medica limonum oil, Caprylyl, Decyclucoside crosspolymer, Citric acid
HOW TO USE
- Apply to wet hair.
- Gently massage shampoo into the scalp, working through your hair, covering the entire hair shaft from root to tip.
- Rinse thoroughly.