Botanic Hearth Argan Shampoo, made with Moroccan Argan Oil, is a nurturing hair cleanser enriched with a blend of hydrating and volumizing ingredients. It promotes long, thick, and voluminous hair. Argan oil has a high content of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E; this shampoo will leave your hair feeling clean, and deeply nurtured.
Botanic Hearth Argan Shampoo, made with Moroccan Argan Oil, is gentle enough for daily use and safe for color-treated hair.
- Argan Oil Shampoo is made with Moroccan Argan Oil, sulfate, and paraben-free. Contains beneficial ingredients such as Keratin and Shea Butter for visibly thicker and lustrous hair.
- Super Moisturizing Shampoo soothes dry and rough hair, keeping them looking shiny and voluminuos.
- Rich With Antioxidant Properties, argan oil promotes hair growth, helps protect against pollutants, and cleanses the scalp
- Clean and Fresh Scalp with an incredible formula containing vitamin E, avocado oil, coconut and jojoba oils, and other beneficial ingredients in this shampoo.
- For All Hair Types, safe for color-treated hair and gentle enough for daily use.
Water, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Keratin, Coco-betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Shea Butter, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Sweet Almond Oil, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biotin.
Contains botanic and non-botanic ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to wet hair.
- Gently massage shampoo into the scalp, working through your hair, covering the entire hair shaft from root to tip.
- Rinse thoroughly.
I love that I found a shampoo that is moisturizing and yet doesn’t weigh my hair down. Also, you don’t need a lot to get a great lather.
The bottle leaks, the Argan Oil Shampoo is fine.
Hair feels softer and smoother. Scalp feels marvelous!
This shampoo cleans and moistures my hair. It washes out easily and leaves no residue.