Botanic Hearth Organic Aloe Vera Gel is made with cold-pressed certified organic aloe vera with no harmful chemicals, no added color, fragrance, or alcohol. It exfoliates the skin, washes away impurities and dirt, and deeply nourishes the skin. If you want beautiful skin and hair, you can't go wrong with aloe vera! Aloe vera gel is a rich source of minerals and vitamins that strengthen the skin's and scalp's health and soothe irritations and itchiness. Aloe vera gel has a high water content that makes it perfect for dry and itchy skin. It hydrates and invigorates the skin, leaving it looking and feeling fresh and soft.
- Made From 100% Pure and Natural Cold-Pressed Aloe Vera: No harmful chemicals, additives, colors, alcohol, or fragrance added.
- Multipurpose Uses: You can use aloe vera gel for face, acne, hair, as an aftershave, or leave-in conditioner for shinier and healthier hair.
- Supple, Soft, and Hydrated Skin: Botanic Hearth Aloe Vera Gel has a high water consistency. It softens, hydrates, and soothes dry and troubled skin.
- Perfect for DIY Remedies: Incorporate in your skin and hair care routines for its health-promoting benefits.
- Pure Aloe Vera Gel with Vitamin C: Improves skin’s health, smoothes out the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, and brightens the complexion. It can be used on the face for a healthy and radiant glow.
- BENEFITS: Botanic Hearth Organic Aloe Vera Gel is a cruelty-free product. This pure Aloe vera gel is great for use as an aftershave, hair gel, or leave-in conditioner for shinier, healthier, and softer hair. It soothes and hydrates dry, rough, itchy, or irritated skin on contact. It can also be used to help with eczema, psoriasis, acne, scalp itch, sunburns, cuticles, insect bites, windburn, razor burn, and other rashes.
This product is vegan and made in the USA. It is not tested on animals.
Botanic Hearth Aloe Vera Gel is made with certified organic Aloe Vera. WATERY consistency as 99.7% ingredient is Aloe Vera (Aloe natural state is very runny and watery).
It contains Organic Aloe Vera, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid and Xanthan. Contains botanic and non-botanic ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- Botanic Hearth Aloe Vera Gel; is very runny and watery as it does not contain any harsh chemicals.
- Apply a thick layer of the gel onto desired areas of your skin as needed and leave it to dry.
Good aloe vera product
Its just been 2 - 3 weeks, since I've started using this, so far, I didn't get any negative experience. Your face gets moisturized well though.
My overall experience purchasing 3 products from Botanic Hearth was horrible as none of their products arrived to me up to this day. I reached out to customer care no one responded to me. I don’t recommend purchasing from botanic hearth.
This is an ingredient in my shampoo. It works great for my purposes.
It was wrapped up real nice to avoid spilling. Nice. I didn�t lose a lot of liquid and didn�t spread to stuff in box. Liking it so far.
Miracle in a bottle
The scent is very subtle. The aloe vera is a liquid miracle. I apply it to anything that itches and it makes it go away. It's great for rashes and I also use it in place of shaving cream. It allows the blade to glide smoothly not cutting the skin and the aloe also soothes the skin.
Not so happy with the product
It's very watery, it's just dont last un my skin