Botanic Hearth Acnex Scar Face Cleanser is made with healthy and beneficial ingredients that help fade the appearance of acne scars and blemishes for clearer, smoother, and brighter skin. A large quantity of Botanic Hearth’s Acenex Scar Face Cleanser contains geranium oil that is known to promote even skin tone, maintain skin’s suppleness, and soothe acne-prone skin. In addition, this incredible facial cleanser has plant oils that help clean the skin without stripping off the skin’s natural oils. Acnex Scar Was Cleanser is gentle on the skin and suitable for daily use.
Purified water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium 10, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lactic Acid, Phenoxy-ethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Balm Mint (Melissa officinalis) Extract, Epilobium fleischeri (Alpine Willowherb) Extract, Arnica montana (Arnica) Extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Extract, Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) Extract, Origanum vulgare (Oregano) Oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
- Acnex Scar Face Wash contains a unique blend of peppermint and tea tree essential oils with vitamin E and many other healthy ingredients.
- Promotes Even Skin Tone, acne scars make your skin appear discolored and rough. Acnex Scar Face Wash brightens the complexion and fades the appearance of scars, dark spots, and blemishes, leaving it with a glowing radiance.
- Gentle and Hydrating: Acnex Scar Face Wash is gentle on the skin, can be used twice a day. It contains hydrating ingredients that do not strip away skin’s natural oils.
- Acne Face Wash that cleanses away dirt buildup and impurities which lead to cause acne breakouts.
- Works Well for All Skin Types: Loaded with nourishing ingredients that support clearer, healthier, and firmer-looking skin.
HOW TO USE
- For best results, use Botanic Hearth Acnex Scar Face Wash twice daily, morning and evening.
- Wet your face with luke-warm water and apply the face wash, using a circular, massaging motion, taking care to avoid the eye area.
- When finished, rinse thoroughly with luke-warm water.