Botanic Hearth’s Organic Aloe Vera Gel is made with organic aloe vera leaf juice. Aloe vera gel is abundant with vitamins and minerals that offer many benefits to the scalp’s and skin’s health. It contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, and E that have nourishing and hydrating properties. Botanic Hearth’s Aloe Vera Gel can be used for various purposes such as hand sanitizer, face mask, moisturizer, and lotion. It is a fast-absorbing, non-sticky, lightly moisturizing, and cooling gel with a fresh and invigorating scent. It is great for daily use and suitable for all skin and hair types. Another key ingredient in our aloe vera moisturizing gel is tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is incredibly soothing for irritated and troubled skin. Its fresh and invigorating scent keeps you energized while nourishing your skin.
Aloe Vera Gel with Tea Tree Oil is cruelty-free and not tested on animals. It is made with Aloe Vera from the USA.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Phenoxyethanol, Vegetable Glycerin, Witch Hazel Water (Hamamelis Virginiana), Alcohol, Tea Tree Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
- High-Quality Aloe Vera Gel with Tea Tree Oil has multipurpose uses. It helps with sunburns, dryness, redness, irritations, itchiness on the skin, and hair conditioning.
- Soothing and Moisturizing Gel that quickly absorbs into the skin and does not leave a sticky feel. Leaves a slightly cooling sensation that calms the skin after sun exposure. It is suitable for all skin types.
- Purifying and Nourishing Ingredients give a thorough cleanse to the skin and scalp and offer many health-boosting benefits.
- Can be used for DIY Remedies such as moisturizers, facial masks, and lotions.
- With Purifying Tea Tree Oil soothes irritated and troubled skin and leaves an invigorating scent, making you feel fresh and energized.
HOW TO USE
- To Use As a Body Moisturizer; apply onto desired areas of your skin and rub it until dry.
- To Use As a Hair Mask, apply on clean hair, from roots tips, Leave it on for 20-30 minutes, and shampoo afterward.