Why We Need a Skincare Routine
It is a common understanding that skincare is all about preserving the glow and radiance of the complexion when in reality, it is important for your overall health. The skin, your body’s largest organ, protects the internal organs from the harshness and hazards of the outside world. It is your body's shield against the heat, infections, and everything harmful we encounter every day. If your skin isn't healthy (God forbid), just imagine how fast your body will get into trouble. So yes, you need a proper skincare routine for the well-being of your body, beauty, and self-esteem.
In this writeup, we explain why skincare is necessary and what are the common methods to do it the right way:
Benefits Of Maintaining A Good Skincare Routine
Here are some reasons why a carefully-created and balanced routine supports optimal skin vitality:
- You Will Be Able to Prevent Skin Issues: Because it serves as the initial defense against the damaging effects of environmental elements, the epidermis (skin’s outermost layer) is prone to experience irritations, itchiness, redness, acne, infections, and other severe issues. We need to build a proper skincare routine to keep the epidermis resilient and resolute in the face of undesirable atmosphere influence. That way, the epidermis can fight external elements on its own, which reduces the possibility of developing imperfections.
- Your Skin Will Stay Youthful and Supple: The skin's aging process makes it weak and vulnerable. As we age, wrinkles, fine lines, enlarged pores, and uneven complexion become prominent. It happens because the cell renewal process slows down, collagen production decreases, and the natural nutrients that keep the texture intact and firm are not available in abundance as before. But if you take care of your skin’s needs at the topical level and provide sufficient moisturization and nourishment, you can enhance its youthfulness.
- You’ll Feel Good About Yourself: If you pick the perfect products, know the trick to layering them, and stick to a routine, you will get better results than expected. Taking care of the skin improves the skin's overall appearance and texture and helps retain a fresh, dewy glow for a long time. And at the end of the day, when you look good, you will feel good about yourself.
Basic Steps Of A Good Skincare Routine
This is what a good skincare routine looks like:
- Cleanser: Cleansing is the first and most important step in a skincare routine. It provides a clean base for other products to penetrate and do their job right. Look for a cleanser with a combination of hydrating and balancing ingredients, like Tea Tree and Mint Face Wash. The skincare heroes tea tree oil and mint extract fill your skin with hydration as they draw out impurities. Meanwhile, coconut oil and jojoba oil in this gentle cleanser encourage smooth and soft texture.
- Toner: The remaining impurities and excess oils left on the skin surface after cleansing are eventually removed with the help of a toner. It refreshes and rejuvenates the complexion and reduces the look of pores with its astringent qualities. In addition, a toner ensures better absorption of other products coming up next in your skincare lineup. Rosewater is an excellent natural skin toner.
- Serum: Serum is a fancier version of a moisturizer with advanced formulas and a mix of potent ingredients designed for specific concerns. If you happen to have blemishes, acne scars, discoloration, or rough patches, serums bring back your skin’s lost radiance. The most popular ingredients used in serum are vitamin C, E, and aloe vera extract. These therapeutic nutrients replenish, refresh and reset your complexion, leaving it with a dewy glow. Lucky for you, you can get the therapeutic qualities of all these nutrients in our Vitamin C Serum in their purest form altogether.
- Moisturizer: Now comes the turn of a moisturizer, the most beneficial and necessary of all skincare products. It is up to your moisturizer to maintain your skin's suppleness, elasticity, vibrancy, and wellness. So you cant take the choice of a moisturizer lightly. Find a formula that uses a mixture of suitable ingredients for your skin type. Only then can you reap the fullest potential of a moisturizer. Our recommendation is Collagen Cream for Face. It has balm mint, collagen, vitamin A, E, glycerin, ceramides, and plenty of other emollients that boost ultra-smooth skin by increasing hydration levels.
- Sunscreen: Everyone needs to wear sunscreen before going out, even on a cloudy day. Choose a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 atleast for maximum protection.
If your skin feels like it has long been denied attention and care? Visit our store to treat your skin with nature’s most refreshing and revitalizing ingredients combined to revive the glow!