Argan Oil Benefits For Hair And Skin We Swear By!
Argan Oil—An oil so soothing that remedies acne, brightens up the complexion, reduces the look of blemishes, promotes shiny hair, and delivers just enough moisturization to skin and scalp. No wonder they named it “liquid gold.”
For generations, the people of Morocco cherished, revered, and utilized this luxurious natural miracle. Today Argan oil is an indispensable ingredient in renowned and expensive beauty brands.
To understand what unique qualities make argan oil so special, let’s dig deeper and give you a closer look at how this oil works to provide glossy hair and vibrant skin. Keep reading:
Moroccan Argan Oil Benefits For Hair
There is a good reason the argan tree was given the epithet “Tree of Life.” Its chemical makeup has been blessed with a wonderful combination of constituents by the heavens. It is a complete package of antioxidants, vitamin E, omega fatty acids with an easy-absorbing consistency to nurture, protect and fortify the hair and scalp.
Here are a few main argan oil benefits for hair:
- Boosts Hair Shine: The conditioner qualities in argan oil are because of the presence of hair-smoothing and softening oleic acid. Oleic acid maintains the suppleness and elasticity of hair, promotes its shine strength, and tames frizz.
- Supports Healthy Scalp: Argan oil is a powerful moisturizer that calms dryness and irritations. Besides, linoleic acid’s antioxidant and relaxing properties in argan oil, it helps comfort troubled and itchy scalp, encouraging thicker, shinier, and stronger hair.
- Enhances Hair’s Vitality: Argan oil’s exclusive and most appreciable quality is its restorative effects on hair. It promotes moisture retention, improves combing force, makes styling easier, and offers a protective barrier against the potential damage of UV rays and external aggressors.
- Rich Source of Vitamin E: The virtues of Vitamin E for hair health are hidden from none. This generously nurturing vitamin promotes hair growth, improves texture, reduces oxidative stress, restores sheen to lackluster hair, and whatnot. You can get all these benefits of Vitamin E and much more from a dime-size amount of argan oil.
How to Use Argan Oil for Hair
As a conditioner: You can use argan oil as a leave-in conditioner.
- Simply apply 2-3 drops of argan oil to clean hair after the shower
- Let it dry and style as usual
As a mask: Create a homemade hair mask using argan oil, coconut oil, and castor oil.
- Mix 8-10 drops of all these oils to make a blend
- Apply this mixture from roots to the full length of hair and let it absorb for 30-40 minutes
- Rinse with shampoo afterward
Argan Oil Shampoo: You can reap the complete benefits of argan oil through Botanic Hearth Argan Oil Shampoo. It contains Moroccan argan oil as the main ingredient with a combination of coconut, castor, and camellia seed oils. It cleanses off impurities while moisturizing the hair, increasing your hair’s attractiveness.
Moroccan Argan Oil Benefits for Skin
Unlike coconut oil and castor oil which have a thick and heavy texture, argan oil has a medium-level consistency and is lightweight. It penetrates the skin easily without leaving a sticky residue and greasy feel. Because of these reasons argan oil is a staple ingredient in many skincare products from masks, serums to moisturizers and even cleansers.
Here are a few renowned benefits of argan oil for the skin:
- Natural Moisturizer: Argan oil can serve as an incredible natural moisturizer thanks to its ability to enhance skin’s softness, smoothness, and suppleness.
- Skin Toner: Argan oil has excellent cleansing capabilities because of steric acid in its constitution. It enhances an even tone complexion, lightens the look of blemishes and discoloration, and helps boost clear, fresh, and radiant-looking skin.
- Effective Exfoliant: The fatty acid and antioxidant-rich content of argan oil can help you get a gorgeous and refreshed look. It can act as a gentle exfoliator to remove dead cells and impurities, giving you a visibly younger, glossier complexion.
- Calms Acne: If acne has been your life-long skin concern then it’s time to have some comfort from it with argan oil. Argan oil’s cleansing and purifying properties soothe irritations, draw out impurities, and balance skin’s pH levels. Moreover, it rejuvenates the dull and rough texture of the skin that has been affected by acne.
How to Use Argan Oil for Skin
As a moisturizer:
- Take 2-3 drops of argan oil to the palm of your hands
- Apply all over your face
- Leave it on overnight for better results
You can also add it to your regular moisturizer for increased moisturization.
As a skin toner:
- Add 3-5 drops of lemon essential oil to 2 tablespoons of argan oil
- Apply the mixture onto the desired area of your skin with your fingertips
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes then rinse
As a scrub:
- Add a few drops of argan oil to 1 tablespoon of granulated brown sugar
- Apply the mixture onto your face in a circular motion using your fingertips
- Rinse then pat dry
Whether it is about softening cuticles, rejuvenating dull hair, calm concerns like dryness and irritations, or comforting aching muscles and joints with massage—argan oil’s benefits know no end. Lucky for you, Botanic Hearth’s Argan Oil Mask and Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner are made with 100% pure argan oil brought in all the way from Morocco. Shop now and get closer to your dreams of having those fabulously shiny tresses that suit your perfect style.Visit our shop to explore the wide range of clean, safe, and chemical-free personal care collections to upgrade your daily routine!